Quick and easy Raspberry Chia Pudding made without the need for a blender! This chia pudding recipe is dairy free and gluten free.Jump to Recipe
Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
For years now Chia seeds have taken up permanent residency in my pantry and here's why! Chia seeds are high in nutrients like:
- Plant based omega 3
- Amino acids (protein)
This means that this humble raspberry chia pudding can:
- promote good skin and gut health
- provide adequate magnesium to help reduce magnesium deficiency (magnesium deficiency can cause anxiety, poor sleep, muscle cramping and fatigue)
- provide a long lasting source of energy and feeling of satiety
- increase energy
Ingredients for Raspberry Chia Pudding
The ingredients that you will need for this raspberry chia seed pudding are:
- fresh and frozen raspberries
- plant based milk (soy milk, coconut milk or almond milk work well)
- chia seeds
- raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
To serve you will need:
- extra raspberries (fresh is best)
- toasted coconut
- coconut yoghurt or other yoghurt of choice
When making this chia pudding with raw honey, make sure you wait until the frozen raspberries are completely defrosted and room temp before mixing through the honey. If the raspberries are too cold the honey turns quite hard, making it harder to mix through evenly.
To make this dairy free chia pudding vegan, simply use pure maple syrup instead of honey as the sweetener.
Loved this Dairy Free Chia Pudding Recipe? Try these...
Pin For Later
- Measuring Cups & Spoons
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup plant based milk like soy milk, coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut toasted
- fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup coconut yoghurt or other yoghurt of choice
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the defrosted frozen raspberries or fresh raspberries to a pulp. Transfer half of the raspberries to a small bowl. To the remaining mashed raspberry, add the honey and whisk to combine.1 cup raspberries, 2 teaspoon honey
- To the bowl, add chia seeds and milk and whisk until the chia seeds begin to thicken. Once the chia seeds begin to thicken, place bowl into the fridge to set for 20 minutes.¼ cup chia seeds, 1 cup plant based milk
- To serve, layer coconut yoghurt, mashed raspberries and chia pudding in two jars or bowls and top with more fresh raspberries and toasted coconut.fresh raspberries, ¼ cup coconut yoghurt, 2 tablespoon coconut
Did you make this recipe? Let us know how you went by rating the recipe and commenting below.
Follow Our Nourishing Table on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok for more healthy eating inspiration.
Leave a Reply