This raspberry baked oats (or raspberry baked oatmeal) recipe is SO so yummy and has the most delicious texture. I love serving this for breakfast warmed, alongside coconut yoghurt, toasted almonds and fresh berries.
- Baking dish
- Mixing Bowls
- measuring cups and spoons
- 2 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminium free
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup almond milk or plant-based milk of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup raspberries fresh
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a medium sized baking dish with olive oil or butter and set aside.
- Add rolled oats to a blender or food processor and pulse until roughly chopped. The oats should still be course in texture.
- Pour the rolled oats into a large mixing bowl along with salt and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, eggs and extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Add the frozen raspberries to the mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour the oats mixture into the baking dish spread out evenly. Top with extra fresh raspberries.
- Place into the oven and bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve warm topped yoghurt of choice.
Ingredients for Raspberry Baked Oatmeal
Ingredients that you will need to make this baked oats recipe are super basic and available from most supermarkets and health food stores. They are:
- Rolled oats - I prefer organic and wheat free but whatever you can find will work.
- Baking powder - I always opt for aluminium free, gluten free baking powder from my local bulk foods store but again, whatever baking powder you have will be fine.
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt flakes
- Fresh & Frozen Raspberries - You can actually use all fresh raspberries or all frozen raspberries if you like, I just find that fresh raspberries hold there shape better when baked and therefore are nicer for topping the baked oats with.
- Almond milk - or any other plant based milk, if you don't require dairy free milk then you can use full cream cows milk.
- Pure maple syrup - not maple flavoured syrup!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to Make the Best Baked Oats!
Making baked oats is as simple as mixing together the dry ingredients, mixing together the wet ingredients and then mixing the two together. It's the most basic of basic recipes really! I do recommend blending the oats first to create a course, meal like texture.
I love this recipe as it is but feel free to get creative and change things up a little. Here's some ways of getting creative with this recipe:
- Instead of raspberries you could try any other berry, even apple chunks or choc chips!
- Add nuts like chopped almonds, pecans or cashews.
- Swap maple syrup for honey.
Did you Love these Raspberry Baked Oats? Try These...
- Carrot Cake Baked Oats
- Pressure Cooker Steel Cut Oats
- Granola Stuffed Baked Apples
- Healthy Granola Recipe
Pin For Later
Did you make this recipe? Let us know how you went by commenting below and rating the recipe.